Procom has been providing system design and solutions since 2004...
From analog to digital ... from single-site to multi-site ... from conventional to trunked, radio to IP Networking, and more ... our Technical Services Group is qualified to provide service for a diverse spectrum of communication systems.
SERVICE MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS
Save time and money by getting a Maintenance Agreement for all of your communications equipment. Procom offers various service plans for the communications systems we install. Contact us for more information.
- Our first-rate Technical Services Group has a total of 198 years of combined technical experience.
- Distributed antenna systems
- Frequency interference testing
- Coverage studies & recommendations for tower site selection
- Bandwith capacity analysis
- Proper grounding procedures & best practices
- Radio to IP Networking
- Current and emerging technologies
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT JUST A DEPARTMENT HERE AT PROCOM. IT'S OUR WAY OF DOING BUSINESS.
- Reduce the chance of crippling breakdowns
- When communications equipment breaks down at a critical time, not only is it inconvenient but it can mean lost business, productivity, and increased risk. If the need for two-way radio communications is great enough to have purchased a system in the first place, why not insure it with a full-service contract?
- Prolong equipment life
- Studies prove that equipment that undergoes regular, scheduled maintenance will outperform and outlast equipment that is serviced only when it fails, saving you money in the long run.
- Your service gets top priority
- If you do experience a system breakdown, your problem is our top priority. You can be assured that the technicians who are most familiar with your system and equipment will be on the job quickly -- and stay until the job is done. We often stock the most commonly needed parts for the specific equipment listed on your contract.
- Know your annual costs
- Annual maintenance contracts stabilize your costs and eliminate surprises.
- Your preventative maintenance is done at our mutual convenience
- When we inspect your equipment, it will be done at a time that least disrupts your operation. We will schedule it when technicians most familiar with your equipment are available.
- Save time
- Regularly scheduled maintenance keeps your equipment in top operating condition and reduces downtime.
OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE YOU A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE BY TREATING YOU AND YOUR ORGANIZATION WITH HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.