Control / Base Station with VX-2200 - Pre-Configured Package
Our Price: $0.00
Procom's Control / Base Station with Vertex Standard VX-2200 pre-configured package converts a 2-way mobile radio into a convenient base station. Ideal for fleet operators in transportation, manufacturing, construction and public safety industries, the Control Station keeps your base connected with field workers.
Procom combines premium quality components to provide a convenient, compact, cost-effective desktop package to extend the range of your communication and dispatch network. The Control Station operates as a fixed in-building radio, works on standard 110 Volt AC power, and can function with an existing repeater system or outside antenna to extend range.
The Procom package includes a Vertex Standard VX-2200 mobile radio mounted into a custom-designed portable enclosure, a desktop microphone, an external antenna and a power supply.
The VX-2200 offers a cost-effective solution with analog features. For specific mobile radio specifications, click on the link below.
Included with the Control / Base Station with VX-2200 - Pre-Configured Package
- VX-2200 Mobile Radio
- Chassis / Hood Enclosure
- Power Supply (AC to DC converter)
- External Antenna
- Desktop Microphone
Mobile Radio Features:
- 128 Channels
- 8 Character Alphanumeric Display
- 50W or 25W Power Output
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable Channel Spacing
- 6 Programmable/Replaceable Buttons
- Loud Front Speaker Audio
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- DTMF ANI
- 2-Tone Encode/Decode
- Built-In 5 Tone Signaling
- Emergency Feature
- ARTS™ (Auto-Range Transpond System)
- DTMF Paging (Option)
- Encryption (Voice inversion/Rolling Code) Option
- MDC-1200®/GE-STAR® ANI Encode Option
- MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F
- D-SUB 15 pin Accessory Connector
- Multi-Mode Scanning (Incl. Dual Watch, Priority, Follow-Me)
For a full list of features please click on the product spec sheet here.