Motorola APX 1500 Mobile Digital Radio
Our Price: $0.00
Interoperate seamlessly and securely with other agencies and responders, instantly connect, and be informed with the advanced technology of APX radios. The APX 1500 P25 mobile radio is equipped with all the features you need at an affordable price. It delivers all the benefits of TDMA technology in the most compact P25 capable mobile in the industry.
The APX 1500 brings together powerful technology in an easy-to-use radio that’s easy on your budget. It seamlessly unifies public works, utility, rural public safety and transportation users to first responders so they can interoperate effectively in critical moments. Like all of the APX P25 radios trusted by responders worldwide, the APX 1500 mobile redefines safety. Crews can count on quick, seamless interoperability, and extended range wherever the mission takes them. Plus, depend on ADP software encryption for secure, tamperproof voice and data communications.
The APX 1500 gives you the ruggedness and reliability that can withstand wet, dusty and hazardous conditions. The O2 Control Head with color display is easy to read and operate in all lighting conditions, from bright sunlight to dark streets. The intelligent lighting on the O2 Control Head notifies your workers when a call is received, an emergency arises or when they are out of range. Additionally, an enlarged multifunction knob makes it easy to use talk-group and volume settings when wearing gloves.
P25 Phase 2 capable for twice the voice capacity, the The APX 1500 allows more users without the need to add more frequencies or infrastructure.
- Available in 700/800 MHz, VHF, UHF R1 and UHF R2 frequency bands
- Channels: Standard 512
- Supports Clear or Digital Private Trunked Operation
- Analog MDC-1200 and Digital APCO P25
- Conventional System Configurations
- Narrow and wide bandwidth digital receiver (6.25kHz/12.5kHz/20kHz/25 kHz)
- Embedded digital signaling (ASTRO and ASTRO 25)
- Intelligent lighting
- Radio profiles
- Unified Call List
- Meets applicable MIL-STD 810C, D, E, F, G
- Ships standard IP56
- Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Supports USB Communications
- Built in FLASHport support
- Uses standard Dash mounted APX accessories
- ADP Privacy
- Integrated GPS Capable
- Programming over Project 25 (POP25)
- Text Messaging
- 12 character RF ID asset tracking
For a full list of features please click on the product spec sheet here.