Motorola GTR 8000 Base Station / Expandable Repeater System
Our Price: $0.00
Optimize the communications of your organization
The Motorola GTR 8000 Base Radio provides a flexible modular design for your modern radio communication system. The GTR 8000 is a single rack mountable base radio that supports ASTRO 25 multi-site systems and can be used as direct replacements for QUANTAR or STR 3000 Base Radios. The unit can be configured either as an ASTRO 25 trunking radio, an ASR single site, or a simulcast site allowing easy migration from conventional to trunking. The GTR 8000 Base Radio includes a transceiver, power supply and a power amplifier.
Expand coverage with increased performance and speed
Motorola GTR 8000 equipment is designed so that many upgrades, migrations, and conversions can be completed with only software installations, allowing new features to be quickly added to your existing system with a simple download. You can easily add P25 TDMA and Dynamic Channel Assignment; Information Assurance, Network Security and system release updates.
The GTR 8000 series expandable system is the supported station for 700/800 MHz frequency band for ASTRO 25 multicast and simulcast sites. Optional multiple modules (Transceiver, Power Amplifier, Power Supply, Fan Module, Site Controller/Comparator module, Expansion Hub) can create an entire GTR 8000 platform which reduces the number of spare and replacement parts needed. Modules are hot-swappable allowing servicing and replacement without system or site down-time.
Please contact us to request more information for the GTR 8000 system solution customized to fit your communication needs.
- Additional GTR 8000 expandable site sub-systems can be added to sites with more than six channels
- Multi-case platform incorporates an advanced software-based design
- Smaller footprint for low density sites
- Easy access design that minimizes cabling
- Can be added to existing ASTRO 25 Networks
- Multi-site Systems require no field alignment while Site Repeater systems feature greatly simplified alignment procedures
- Front-accessible LAN ports on the hardware makes it easy and efficient to service and upgrade
- Software system configurations simplify both initial installation and future site expansion or service
For more information please click on the product brochure here.