Motorola MCC 7500 Dispatch Console
Our Price: $0.00
Designed to address mission-critical public safety and security requirements worldwide, the Motorola MCC 7500 Dispatch Console combines Motorola’s rigorous quality standards for optimal-quality audio and reliable communication with an ease-of-use for dispatchers.
The MCC 7500 IP Dispatch Console operator positions connect directly to the ASTRO 25 system for communication with both trunked and conventional radios, and for all other dispatch activity. Integration with ASTRO 25 systems enables full participation in end-to-end voice encryption for secure communication, priority handling of emergency calls, and agency partitioning.
Installation is simplified as MCC 7500 consoles connect directly to the IP network without interface boxes, digital voice gateways, or backroom electronics. Each console is centrally configured and managed from the centralized network manager, with changes distributed automatically, saving valuable technician and administrator time. Automate common operations and get a real-time, comprehensive view of the field personnel and equipment by integrating PremierOne CAD's intuitive user interface with the MCC 7500's communications capabilities.
Flexible bandwidth requirements minimize operating costs for all remote console locations. Conventional channels link to the IP network and use the same audio transport as trunked audio, eliminating the need for channel banks or a separate circuit switch system. The intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) is customizable and uses easily recognized icons and aliases to best meet each individual user’s needs.
The MCC 7500 IP Dispatch Console goes beyond vocoded audio and uses true encryption technology, the only reliable means to keep your critical communication secure. Each console supports up to six encryption algorithms simultaneously.
Included with the Motorola MCC 7500 Dispatch Console
- Personal Computer w/ Monitor
- Keyboard and mouse
- Audio accessories
- Voice Processor Module (VPM)
- allows analog devices to be connected to the digital console
- can be rack mounted, furniture mounted or placed on the desktop
- Emergency calls are prioritized to connect no matter how busy the network
- Voice quality is optimized to eliminate clipped or degraded audio
- High audio quality maintained regardless of traffic loads
- Calls are set up in a fraction of a second, regardless of system size
- Voice messages are delivered quickly
- Call traffic is automatically re-routed in the event of IP-network failure, minimizing impact on the end user
- Dispatch performance is enhanced and bandwidth used most efficiently by using IP multicast technology
- True end-to-end encryption to keep all communications secure
- Centralized Configuration and Fault Management allows access to the network manager from remote locations via standard IP
- Enhanced, integrated logging with digital audio
- Agency Partitioning allows agencies to share a system while maintaining control over own resources
- Compatible with existing ASTRO 25 Trunking Systems with forward migration to leverage your investment
- Simplified installation and lower site costs when integrated with PremierOne CAD because the console operator position functions without backroom electronics
For more information please click on the product brochure here.