Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater / Base Station
Our Price: $0.00
Please note that Motorola has discontinued the XPR 8400, the comparable replacement product is the SLR 5700. We will continue to carry the compatible batteries and accessories for those discontinued items, as long as they are available.
Maximize the performance of your MOTOTRBO™ system. Extend range and overcome signal obstructions to ensure reliable communication between multiple locations or a single site. Features vary from integrated data applications to analog-digital migration capabilities. Supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital mode, doubling capacity without adding new frequencies.
With extended radio coverage and expanded voice and data capability, this multi-site digital trunking solution enables you to accommodate the high volume, wide area communication that’s required to keep your mobile work teams connected.
- 100% continuous duty at 40W/UHF, 45W/VHF and 35W/800 MHz
- Supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital TDMA mode
- Integrated power supply with connector for optional external DC battery backup
- Operates in analog or digital mode
- LED's clearly indicate transmit and receive modes in both channel slots
- Rack or wall-mountable
- Sturdy handles for easier installation and handling
- Transmit Interrupt function
- Dynamic Mixed Mode automatic switching between analog and digital mode for mixed radio fleets
- Diagnostics and Control utility
- IP Repeater Programming uses Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters
- Digital Telephone Interconnect
- Available frequency and power options**:
- VHF 136-174 MHz / 25 W
- VHF 136-174 MHz / 45 W
- UHF 403-470 MHz / 25 W
- UHF 403-470 MHz / 40 W
- UHF 450-512 MHz / 40 W
- 806-870 MHz & 896-941 MHz / 35 W (Dual Band)
**Please Note These Frequencies Not Allowed for the XPR 8400: 144.000, 147.450, 172.025, 172.030, 172.020, 464.025, 498.825
For a full list of features please click on the product spec sheet here.