MOTOTRBO Linked Capacity Plus
Our Price: $0.00
Expand the capacity and extend the coverage of MOTOTRBO with this entry-level digital trunking system. It leverages the high capacity of Capacity Plus with the wide-area coverage capabilities of IP Site Connect to keep your staff at various locations connected with an affordable wide area trunking solution. With wide area coverage and high capacity digital communication, MOTOTRBO® Linked Capacity Plus is a scalable, easy to use multi-site trunking system.
Voice and data integration in a single system eliminates the need for separate network controllers and allows the company to be more efficient by using key applications such as text messaging, location tracking or work order tickets. Provides real time information, integrated GPS tracking and dispatch to quickly locate and direct mobile work crews.
Call dispatching and logging, group calls, and telephone interconnect provides a digital telephone patch to seamlessly communicate between radios and landlines or cell phones. Also features Transmit Interrupt to prioritize important communication exactly when it’s needed and emergency alerts which enable personnel to send notifications to a central location instantly.
- Scalable, seamless, multi-site communications
- Improved safety and security features
- Voice and data integration with enhanced voice quality
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Advanced repeater software
- makes it possible to communicate across a wide area by linking single sites across an IP network
- transmit interrupt prioritize important communication
- emergency alerts enable workers to send notifications to a central location
- supports up to six voice paths for systems with up to 15 sites and up to 12 voice paths for systems with three sites or less
- allows up to six dedicated data paths per site, integrates voice and data (i.e., GPS enabled location services, text messaging, telemetry, work order tickets) on the same system
- offers system-wide calling capability to communicate with all personnel at once
- Supports the MOTOTRBO Repeater Diagnostic and Control (RDAC) utility to help ensure the continuous performance of your system
- Integrates with existing MOTOTRBO systems via a simple software upgrade
For more information please click on the product brochure here.