MOTOTRBO MTR3000 Repeater
Our Price: $0.00
Please note that Motorola has discontinued the MTR3000, the comparable replacement product is the SLR 8000. We will continue to carry the compatible batteries and accessories for those discontinued items, as long as they are available.
MTR3000 is a digital MOTOTRBO™ integrated voice and data base station/repeater designed to meet the requirements of small public safety, utilities and professional organizations. The MTR3000 operates in digital mode in MOTOTRBO Conventional, IP Site Connect, and Capacity Plus systems delivering increased capacity, spectral efficiency, integrated data applications and enhanced voice communications. In addition the MTR3000 can also operate in analog mode for conventional and LTR/Passport Trunking systems providing a flexible high power base station/repeater.
For systems currently using the high power MTR2000 base station/repeater a simple MTR3000 upgrade kit is available so the station can operate in a MOTOTRBO system and allow the user to leverage their current investment.
The MTR3000 MOTOTRBO Base Radio is configurable for either analog or digital operation with up to 16 transmit and receive frequencies (remote control access limited to 15 channel operation). Base stations do not include an antenna relay. Standard features include coded squelch (PL or DPL), variable time-out-timer, push to talk priority, and repeater drop out delay. If the base station is used as a repeater, the station will support individual RX & TX antenna connections or one connection via the duplex filter option.
MTR3000 is available in VHF (136-174 MHz), both Range 1 (403-470 MHz) and Range 2 (470-524 MHz) UHF, and 800/900 MHz bands with a power out range of 8-100 Watts. IP Site Connect ships standard for wide area coverage. For all repeater operations, transmit and receive frequencies can be independently chosen within their respective bands of operation.
- Operates in analog or MOTOTRBO digital mode with a LED indicating mode of operation.
- Reliable 100W Continuous Duty Cycle Operation.
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing.
- Analog and digital conventional are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional software or hardware.
- Power supply functions over a wide range of voltages.
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant.
- Programmed in MOTOTRBO mode provides:
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital 12.5 kHz TDMA.
- Divides existing channel into two timeslots delivering twice the capacity through a single repeater.
- Supports MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect for increased wide area coverage.
- Supports MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus single site trunking without a separate hardware controller.
- Repeater diagnostic and control software provides remote or local site monitoring.
- Easy to replace components with functionally separate Field Replaceable Units (FRU).
- Software based design simplifies feature upgrades.
- Easy access to station ports (no need to remove the front panel) shortening installation and maintenance time.
- For ease of installation, minimal station alignment is needed.
For a full list of features please click on the product spec sheet here.